Manufacturing Production Technician Job Vacancy
At iQtropics, we specialize in nootropic beverages. We source quality ingredients to manufacture the best brain enhancing product.
We are currently seeking an entry level full time, hardworking, talented Manufacturing Production Technician to join our team. This job description does not attempt to define, in detail, all duties and responsibilities and may be subject to review and alteration by the company.
Job Duties Include:
- Entry level technician work including machine operation in a warehouse environment.
- Calibrates, cleans, and maintains laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Observes conditions and practices in compounding, packaging, and finished goods storage areas, making recommendations for improvement.
- Supports and follows the guidelines of the food safety system.
- Performs various manual or mechanical production functions by adjusting and operating production equipment.
- Performs troubleshooting on production equipment as required.
- Inputs data on a computer terminal to identify, label, and palletize finished products.
- Conducts inspection of in-process or finished product.
- Responsible for replenishing supplies required for assigned area.
- Performs record keeping duties as required under the direction of management.
- Coordinates beverages packaging ensuring safety, quality and productivity while minimizing waste.
- Reviews and analyzes production records to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Completes daily/period end cycle counts and maintains an accurate inventory.
- Process, prepares and packs orders for customers.
- Occasionally drives to post office to deposit packages.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Keep production logs, data entry and maintain an inventory of job materials.
- Accurately measure ingredients and load to the mixing equipment.
- Measure and record data associated with operating machinery.
- Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to other team members.
- Process daily orders of our manufactured products and shipping duties required.
- Review and monitor incoming orders and ship as scheduled.
- Maintain the integrity of inventory in the finished product stockrooms.
- Starting Salary: $15.00 / after trial period of 3 months - $20.00 /hour
- Active safety, quality and environment programs.
- This position requires 3-5 years mechanical maintenance experience.
- Ability to properly measure and follow proper mixing procedures.
- Ability to operate carbonated drinks production line, steam tunnel and other.
- Ability to learn to identify product defects.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend written material.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to operate and functionally use a computer.
- Experience working in an industrial and in a manufacturing environment
- Quality minded, positive team player, safety conscious and production focused.
- Ability to adapt and learn.
- Able to do repetitive tasks, stand for 10+ hours, perform heavy lifting, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and excellent attention to detail is required.
- Physical requirements include lifting, walking, standing, and bending.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent is required.
- Pass pre-employment and regular random drug tests.
- Relevant work experience preferred.
- High school or equivalent.
- Must have flexible availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
Click the button below to apply: