iQtonic - Think Smarter
Serving Size 3 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate (Sugars 0g)||0g||0%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||1.2mg||100%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1mg||100%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||50mg||250%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||10mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)||5mg||250%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamine)||5mcg||200%|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||200mg||330%|
|NeuronDrive™ proprietary blend : (1240mg total)|
|DMAE (as Dimethylaminoethanol)||**|
|CDP Choline (as Citicoline)||**|
|NALT (as N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine)||**|
|Huperzine A (as Huperzia serrata extract)||**|
|L-Theanine (as Green tea extract)||**|
|Taurine (as 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid)||**|
|Theacrine (as Camellia assamica)||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Take three capsules per day. Preferably in the morning before daily tasks. You will likely see effects the first day, and effects will increase over time when acetylcholine and dopamine levels increase. You will notice not only cognition improvement due to acetylcholine, but also increased motivation and positive obsession to complete tasks. This is due to an increase in dopamine levels, paired with acetylcholine.
Improves Focus and Productivity:
Doubles your productivity by increasing focus and reducing your tendency for distraction. This way, all your important tasks get done quickly and accurately, greatly enhancing your productivity and performance.
Reduces Fatigue and Brain Fog:
Reduces mental fatigue, prevents brain fog and increases alertness by providing a constant rush of cognitive energy. Think smarter. Become a rainmaker.
Enhances Memory and Cognition:
Enhances your cognitive performance by allowing you to retain and process more information than ever before. Make your decisions with clarity and confidence.
Better Mood and Motivation:
More dopamine, more motivation to be a self motivated leader. Take business into your own hands. Long working hours will no longer be a problem - you may even notice a positive obsession with your tasks and goals.
Relieves Anxiety and Stress:
Reduce decision fatigue, anxiety and hesitation even when important deadlines are approaching. Enjoy a sense of calm and control, with the drive to take your projects to the next level.
Improves Creativity and Verbal Thinking:
Helps you be a confident and fluent public speaker in meetings or presentations.
Free of Bad Stuff
No caffeine - No aspartame - No sugar
No crash, jitters or irritability associated with energy drinks
No Side Effects
No harmful side effects associated with prescription medication
Fast and Long Acting
Delivers smart energy burst in minutes and lasts up to 8 hours
Enhanced Neurotransmitter Balance
Elevates acetylcholine, dopamine and norepinephrine neurotransmitter levels
A taste for tastemakers. Lightly carbonated. Serve freshly chilled or with ice.
DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol) - a naturally occurring nutrient found in salmon and anchovies. It is a precursor to a very important acetylcholine neurotransmitter, which is involved in many cognitive functions, such as learning, memory, rational thinking and ability to process information faster.1 DMAE is also important for emotional well-being.2 For improved benefits it works synergistically with choline.
NALT (N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine) - an effective non-essential amino acid important for regulating the production of dopamine and norepinephrine neurotransmitters in the brain. These chemical messengers play essential role in controlling mood, motivation, memory, attention, reward and expectation.3 It works well as a cognitive enhancer in stressful and cognitively demanding situations.4
L-Theanine - a naturally occurring non-dietary amino acid found in the green tea plant.5 By mediating GABA (“calming neurotransmitter”) receptors and positively altering physiological signs reported under stress, L-Theanine offers great anxiolytic effects (i.e., anxiety reduction).6
Guarana - a herbal extract from the Amazonian plant Paullina cupana. It reduces the effects of physical and psychological stress by stimulating the central nervous system (CNS).7 Specific cognitive improvements include improved attention, increased alertness, enhanced memory and perception.
CDP Choline - an active version of choline, which is a compound important for normal membrane function and acetylcholine production. Choline is found naturally in common foods, such as egg yolks and wheat germs. CDP Choline has neuroprotective effects and neuroregenerative potential.8 As a nutraceutical it has also been shown to improve attention and psychomotor speed and reduce impulsivity in healthy adolescent males.9 It works synergistically with DMAE and Huperzine A.
Huperzine A - an extract of Huperzia Serrata plant and belongs to the cholinergic class of compounds.10 Its main function in the brain is to inhibit an enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine neurotransmitter. Higher levels of acetylcholine in the brain lead to improved cognitive processes. Also, Huperzine A might be a promising agent for improving cognitive function and treating dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease.11 It works synergistically with choline.
Taurine - an abundant amino acid in the CNS with key functions in the brain development, including neuronal development.12 Taurine also plays a protective role in the age-related decline in cognitive functinos.13
Theacrine - a pure alkaloid naturally present in the leaves of the Camelia kucha plant and seeds of Theobroma grandiflorum (cupuaçu).14 Theacrine is structurally similar to caffeine, but its effects, such as improved energy levels, higher mental focus, stronger motivation and improved mood state last longer. Unlike caffeine, it does not lead to tolerance development or causes crashes.
Vitamin B Complex – a combination of B group vitamins known to improve cognitive performance, mood and general brain health.15 B-complex vitamins cannot be synthesized by the human body and therefore should be taken as nutritional supplements to ensure normal functioning of all living cells and reduce possible deficiency which may be associated with tiredness and fatigue.15
- Malanga, G. et al. 2012. New insights on dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) features as a free radical scavenger, Drug Metab Lett, 6 (1), 54-59.
- Dimpfel, W. et al. 2003. Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states, Eur J Med Res, 8 (5), 183–191.
- Hosenbocus, S. & Chahal, R. 2012. A review of executive function deficits and pharmacological management in children and adolescents, J Can Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry, 21 (3), 223 – 9.
- Jongkees, B.J. et al. 2015. Effect of tyrosine supplementation on clinical and healthy populations under stress or cognitive demands – a review, J Psychiatr Res, 70, 50-7.
- White, D.J. et al. 2016. Anti-stress, behavioural and magnetoencephalography effects of an L-theanine-based nutrient drink: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over trial, Nutrients, 8 (1), E53.
- Kimura, K. et al. (2007). L-theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses, Biol Psychol. 74 (1), 39-45.
- Smith, N. & Atroch, A.L. 2010. Guarana’s journey from regional tonic to aphrodisiac and global energy drink, Evid Based Complement Alternat Med, 7 (3), 279-282.
- Alvarez-Sabín, J. & Román, G.C. 2013. The role of citicoline in neuroprotection and neurorepair in ischemic stroke, Brain Sci, 3 (3), 1395-414.
- McGlade, E. et al. 2015. The effect of citicoline supplementation on motor speed and attention in adolescent males, J Atten Disord, [Epub ahead of print].
- Xu, Z.Q., et al. 2012. Treatment with Huperzine A improves cognition in vascular dementia patients, Cell Biochem Biophys, 62 (1), 55-8.
- Li, X.W. et al. 2016. The role of taurine in improving neural stem cells proliferation and differentiation, Nutr Neurosci, [Epub ahead of print].
- EI Idrissi, A. et al. 2013. Neuroprotective role of taurine during aging, Amino Acids, 45 (4), 735-50.
- Kuhma, D.J. et al. 2015. Cognitive performance and mood following ingestion of a theacrine-containing dietary supplement, caffeine, or placebo by young men and women, Nutrients, 7 (11), 9618-9632.